Go Traffic Management Services Ltd offer New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) accredited, Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM) training workshops.
Basic Traffic Controller (TC) Workshop
1 Day Workshop - This is the most basic qualification for this level of traffic management. There is no prerequisite qualification for this level of training.
This qualification enables the holder, once briefed by the STMS, to:
• set up, maintain, alter and remove level LV and level 1 TTM worksites
• undertake the on-site duties of an STMS for level LV and level 1 TTM.
Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS) Workshop
2 Day Workshop -This is the highest qualification for this level of traffic management.
People attending this course must hold a current level 1 TC certificate of achievement for a minimum of one calendar month prior to attending the STMS course.
This qualification enables the holder to:
• draft TMPs
• check and approve TMPs prepared by others
• undertake the duties of an STMS for level LV and level 1 TTM
• undertake TTM audits of TTM of worksites for level LV and level 1 TTM.